Seven newly appointed senior leaders will provide expertise and innovation for clients
CHICAGO, Illinois – April 22, 2021 – Syndigo, a leading SaaS product information and syndication company, and a portfolio company of Summit Partners and The Jordan Company (“TJC”), today announced the expansion of its leadership team in support of their continued company growth.
The leadership expansion comes just months after announcing a partnership with Summit Partners, a global alternative investment firm, aimed at supporting Syndigo’s growth and global expansion. Summit’s partnership has been critical in bringing together incremental industry experience with innovative perspectives to further drive Syndigo’s industry-leading capabilities and offerings.
Over the past four weeks, seven individuals were hired and/or promoted to new and innovative roles, with three of the newly created positions focused on critical industry solutions.
- Anthony Marshall is taking a leadership role in the Product organization and will be responsible for advancing product strategy and innovation for Syndigo’s CPG/Grocery clients. He will lead the company’s product launch and release processes, while also managing the Syndigo CPG Client Advisory Council. Anthony is a 20-year veteran of Kraft Heinz, most recently as the Head of eCommerce Marketing & Category Leadership. He led efforts to implement PIM, DAM, taxonomy and data governance, including workflows and integrations with MDM and PLM solutions, and will leverage that experience to drive Syndigo’s solutions forward.
- Harris Diamand has joined the company in a new position that will oversee Syndigo’s expansive team of Customer Success Managers as the company continues to grow its business of more than 12,000 clients. Harris brings more than 20 years of client facing experience with his most recent role as the VP of Customer Experience at 1WorldSync. His industry expertise and customer focus will enable Syndigo to evolve the Customer Success organization as they continue to provide industry-leading service to its clients.
- Doug Inda joined the company in a new position that will oversee support and growth for Syndigo’s global enterprise accounts. Doug has more than two decades in the services and technology industries, most recently at Esko (previously BLUE Software, a Danaher company) where he was the head of global sales. There, he worked with Fortune 100 companies to deliver efficient product lifecycle management solutions, while also supporting the acquisition of BLUE Software by Danaher.
- Jason Gunn was promoted to a new position that will be responsible for ensuring the continued performance, development, and growth of Syndigo’s data synchronization solutions across all industries. Jason has spent more than a decade in data management and syndication, first with foodservice giant US Foods and then with the leadership team at Attribytes. Jason will be working across the product, operations, and commercial teams to ensure Syndigo continues to lead content solutions for GDSN.
- After recently serving as Syndigo’s VP of Enterprise Accounts and working with some of Syndigo’s largest clients, Jennifer Ley was promoted to a new position leading the company’s Enhanced Content Solutions. Jen’s experience in working with large enterprise clients to integrate complex solutions that deliver meaningful client value will be a key asset for this role. Jen joined Syndigo via the Webcollage acquisition, with more than a decade of experience in sales and client service roles within the industry. Jen will work cross-functionally to expand Syndigo’s industry leading Enhanced Content solutions of inline content, engaging hero, and conversion analytics.
- Martin Gliesche was hired as a senior sales leader for Syndigo Europe. Based in Germany, he will be responsible for expanding Syndigo’s presence across the region, including all DACH countries. Martin brings expertise in strategic solution sales, developed over a decade of serving clients in Europe and will leverage that experience to engage clients around Syndigo’s global solutions. Most recently he held a sales leadership position at Atrify.
- Rafael Custódio was promoted to a new business development position for Syndigo Europe, focusing specifically on Portugal, Spain and Nordic countries. Rafael joined Syndigo via the FSEnet+ acquisition and has been with the company for 10+ years. He will be based in London, UK.
“We are excited to welcome these talented executives to Syndigo’s Senior Leadership Team and we look forward to them helping our company provide deeper focus on our growing product lines and client segments,” said CEO Paul Salay. “Our vision is to optimize e-commerce and in-store enablement for all stakeholders, a task that requires continuous evolution to meet the expanding needs of our customer base and new opportunities in the marketplace. We are confident that these new leaders of the organization will have a tremendous impact on our ability to help our clients excel in this rapidly evolving marketplace.”
Since launching the Content Experience Hub as the industry’s end-to-end provider of consumer product information and data management, Syndigo has been named a G2 Leader in the areas of PIM, DAM, MDM, and Catalog Management.
Syndigo enables commerce by supporting the efficient transfer of product information through its network of brands and their customers. The company provides descriptive product and nutritional information, images and other digital media, powered by deep analytics to empower engaging brand experiences online and in store. Through Syndigo’s integrated platform, Content Experience Hub, clients can publish, manage, syndicate and audit product content across the largest trading network of brands and recipients in the world.
Syndigo serves more than 12,000 manufacturers and 1,750 retailers and distributors globally in many important consumer industries including grocery, foodservice, hardlines, home improvement/DIY, pet, health and beauty, automotive, apparel, and healthcare products.
About Summit Partners
Founded in 1984, Summit Partners is a global alternative investment firm that is currently managing more than $23 billion in capital dedicated to growth equity, fixed income and public equity opportunities. Summit invests across growth sectors of the economy and has invested in more than 500 companies in technology, healthcare and other growth industries. These companies have completed more than 160 public equity offerings, and more than 200 have been acquired through strategic mergers and sales. Summit has partnered with more than two dozen companies across the e-commerce and consumer landscape, including Brooklinen, Klaviyo, Philz Coffee, Quay Eyewear, Reverb.com, Sezane, TinyPrints, VeriShip, MercuryGate, and vente-privee.com. Summit maintains offices in North America and Europe and invests in companies around the world. For more information, please see www.summitpartners.com or follow on LinkedIn.
About The Jordan Company
TJC, founded in 1982, is a middle-market private equity firm that has managed funds with original capital commitments in excess of $11 billion since 1987 and a 38-year track record of investing in and contributing to the growth of many businesses across a wide range of industries including Industrials, Transportation & Logistics, Healthcare & Consumer, and Telecom, Technology & Utilities. The senior investment team has been investing together for over 20 years and is supported by the Operations Management Group, which was established in 1988 to initiate and support operational improvements in portfolio companies. Headquartered in New York, TJC also has an office in Chicago.
In the United States of America, Summit Partners operates as an SEC-registered investment advisor. In the United Kingdom, this document is issued by Summit Partners LLP, a firm authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Summit Partners LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC388179 and its registered office is at 11-12 Hanover Square, London, W1S 1JJ, UK. This document is intended solely to provide information regarding Summit Partners’ potential financing capabilities for prospective portfolio companies.
Patrick Niersbach, Senior Vice President, Marketing