Proud to be a GS1 US Certified Identification Partner
Syndigo is a GS1 U.S. Certified Identification Partner (CIP)! Designed to provide the industry with trusted sources of expert advice, Syndigo can be the source for suppliers to obtain a GS1 identifier.
What does this mean for you as a small business?
According to GS1’s Charting the Growth Journey study, 57% of small brands experiencing significant growth report that using Global Trade Identification Numbers (GTINs) in their product listings helps customers more easily find their products online.
More retailers are requiring and validating GTINs. Do you need product identification?
As a GS1 US Certified Identification Partner, Syndigo is now a source for you to obtain your GTINs.
- Need only a few U.P.C.’s? A GS1 US GTIN can be licensed for $30 and there is no annual renewal fee for a GS1 US GTIN.
- Need multiple U.P.C.s or to identify a location? A GS1 Company Prefix allows businesses to get multiple barcodes at a single time, as well as identify locations, mixed cases, create coupons, and create higher levels of packaging like a case or pallet.
Get U.P.C.s directly through GS1 US by clicking the appropriate link. You will be taken directly to the GS1 US store to license them. Afterwards you will be directed back here so we can help you provide enhanced product information directly back to your GS1 US Data Hub(R) Product Listing.
Starting with Syndigo
Syndigo is the global leader for validated Core and Enhanced digital product content including deep nutritional data, and GDSN data across the largest network of 1,500+ retailers, distributors and trading partners, including over 10,000+ manufacturers and suppliers.
We believe in enabling commerce globally by managing and sharing product information for brands and retailers – through a single, integrated platform.
Do the following issues keep you up at night?.
- Reducing risk of non-verifiable identifiers and improving seller confidence
- Automating your item setup process and enabling increased speed-to-market.
- Identifying your products across digital and physical retail