Ram Tool Vendor Partners
For Ram Tool, International Tool, and Jim & Slim's Vendor Partners
Ram Tool understands the challenge of collecting and refining product data. That’s why they’ve chosen Syndigo as their simple, all-inclusive product content platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do all suppliers have to do this?
- Ram Tool expects the entire vendor base to send their data via Syndigo platform. It is a single repository for item marketing content, images, specifications, and logistical data, which will automatically import all of your items into Ram Tool ERP and Ecommerce systems. Ram Tool specifically selected the Syndigo platform as it will benefit suppliers and Ram Tool.
How is my product data being used?
- The Ram Tool digital initiative includes a digital catalog, B2B ecommerce site, two B2C e-commerce sites operating under different names, and digital product flyers and information sheets that will be easily accessible to our customers who want to learn about your products. In addition, this product information will also be utilized for internal sales training.
Isn't entering product data into a system a lot of work?
- Anytime lots of information is entered into a system, it will take time. But there’s a reason we do it. Once the information is entered, it doesn’t need to be reentered. Expect to spend time at the beginning entering your product information – and then expect lots of value and reward once you do.
Who else uses Syndigo?
- Data Recipients include: Lowe’s, Acme Tools, Amazon, Google, Ferguson, and Tighton Tools and Fasteners to name a few. Syndigo is continually growing their network and will be adding several new Data Recipients in the very near future. If you have different Data Recipients than what is listed here, you can still utilize Syndigo to get your data to them as well.
I already have an account with Syndigo - what do I do next?
- Items that are already being sent to another data recipient in the Syndigo network are almost complete. There may be additional attribute requirements specific to Ram Tool that the Syndigo platform will showcase. You will have the opportunity to add additional items at any time.
How much does Syndigo cost?
- Syndigo offers plans based on item count. Suppliers have unlimited seats in Syndigo and are not charged for support or sending their product data to additional recipients.
Why can't we just continue doing what we've been doing?
- Ram Tool is implementing several substantial growth initiatives in the near future. In order to successfully execute and sustain these strategies to sell more of your product, we have partnered with Syndigo.
Can I add my entire catalog?
You can add your entire catalog to Syndigo and doing so provides you several benefits. Many retailers and distributors use Syndigo to source new products. Syndigo automatically notifies them when you add a new item – giving them the opportunity to buy your products faster.
Interested in publishing your product data to Ram Tool and other vendors?
Fill out the form below and our team will be in touch shortly.
Syndigo is the global leader for validated core and enhanced digital product content including deep nutritional data, and GDSN data across the largest network of 1,400+ retailers, distributors and trading partners, including over 7,500+ manufacturers and suppliers.