Ecommerce is becoming more critical for suppliers and their recipient partners. With extended restrictions on public shopping, online is a lifeline for many consumer goods companies. And with 7 in 10 consumers increasing their use of mobile devices, the need for high quality data across PDPs is critical. Suppliers who don’t properly submit their product content may be relegated to lower pages, or not be displayed at all. Small changes in data quality convert into big changes in sales.
Syndigo, in partnership with Lowe’s, wants to share the secrets of how you can become more efficient in driving sales online at Lowe’s. With accurate data verification and the most comprehensive eCommerce capabilities, Syndigo can help you make the most of your Lowe’s PDPs to drive shopper engagement.
Join our experts for this important webinar designed to help suppliers like you execute your content programs for better results. You will learn:
- What makes a successful listing online with Lowe’s
- The value of high quality content as the key to shopper success
- The Lowe’s Initiate process and how it relates to data delivery
- What to look for in order to publish your content successfully through CXH
- How to avoid the common vendor mistakes when submitting product content
- How to receive direct feedback on content completeness, error tracking and content delivery confirmation