The numbers don’t lie: businesses lose an average of $9.7 million per year due to poor data quality online. Even at checkout, inaccurate content is the cause in 30% of abandoned carts. This inefficiency impacts the entire supply chain and limits the growth of suppliers selling online.
Syndigo, in partnership with Walmart, wants to help suppliers gain more efficiency and growth on Walmart.com with better data quality. And small changes in data quality can make big changes in sales. By having eCommerce capabilities that include core label and informational attributes, plus in-line and advanced above-the-fold rich media, Walmart is truly a leader in helping to create a strong eCommerce presence for suppliers. And you can learn how to make the most of your experience on Walmart.com.
Join Walmart and Syndigo eCommerce content experts for this informative webinar designed to help suppliers manage and execute their content programs for better results. You will learn:
- The content that makes a successful listing on Walmart.com
- What is contained in the Walmart Unified Requirement set and how to ensure you are meeting it
- How to publish product content directly to Walmart.com with easy item-set up
- Why taxonomy is important and how Syndigo experts ensure your content is properly configured
- How to Optimize your content with style guides
- How to receive direct feedback on content completeness, error tracking and content delivery confirmation