HD Supply Complete Data Management Platform
A better way to manage and publish your item data in the GDSN.
Data Collection Program
Onboarding with Syndigo
I am a new HD Supply vendor. How do I get access to the CXH Platform?
- HD Supply will submit your Vendor ID to Syndigo and a Syndigo onboarding specialist will contact you. Activating your Syndigo account requires a completed DocuSign agreeing to Syndigo’s terms and conditions. Once the DocuSign is returned to Syndigo, the onboarding team will create your account and username(s).
My company has never been required to send GDSN information; what are my first steps?
- You must first acquire a GS1 company prefix, a unique identification number issued to your company—and it is part of every barcode and identification number you create. If your company already has barcoded items, you most likely already have a GS1 Company Prefix and a Global Location Number (GLN). You can register that GLN with any Certified GDSN Data Pool to start the process of sending your GDSN Data.
When do I begin adding my marketing data in the Syndigo CXH Platform?
- Once your account is active and you have login information, you should begin to add your product data into the CXH Platform as soon as your merchant requests the product. You will publish your marketing data first and then your GDSN data (if applicable) following. For further details please review the item set up guides.
Will I be able to view my GDSN Data for HD Supply within the Syndigo CXH Platform?
- Vendors that use Syndigo as their GDSN provider will be able to view and setup both their marketing and GDSN data within the CXH Platform. If your company is using another GDSN provider, you will not be able to access your GDSN data within the CXH platform.
I have published my GDSN Data, but HD Supply isn't receiving it. Why?
- Two possibilities:
1. Your item(s) is not passing HD Supply specific GDSN validations.
2. Please confirm that your Top Level GTIN attribute is correct inside of Syndigo on your HD Supply Stock Item Requirement Set.
How do I use the CXH platform to upload/add Digital Assets for my items?
- All vendors have access to the Assets tab in the CXH Platform. Vendors can upload an unlimited number of images/digital assets and attach those assets to the appropriate products.
What are the CXH requirements for Digital Assets?
- Images must meet a 1000-pixel minimum size requirement before they can be published to HD Supply.
Can I attach a single Digital Asset file to multiple products in the CXH platform?
Yes! Vendors can now attach the same digital asset (i.e. User Manual, Installation Guide, etc.) to multiple products
Interested in publishing your product data to HD Supply and other vendors?
Fill out the form below and our team will be in touch shortly.
Syndigo is the global leader for validated core and enhanced digital product content including deep nutritional data, and GDSN data across the largest network of 1,400+ retailers, distributors and trading partners, including over 7,500+ manufacturers and suppliers.